Editing your Astrean account profile
To complete the setup process, Astrean users will need to complete their Profile section — especially notaries who want to use Astrean's notarization tools.
In addition, your online notary directory listing will use the information you put in this section to populate your directory page.
The link to your Astrean Profile page can be found in the upper-right corner of your web app.
The Profile page includes two sections/rows containing five modules in all:
- The first row contain's modules that organizes information about the user and contains the following modules
- User identity. Row 1's first module identifies the user. In addition to the user's name, this module also includes the user's Astrean ID number and the option to upload a photo or avatar.
- About/Contact. This row-1 module is for your contact information, including notary business address, business phone, mobile phone (if separate) and email address.
- Social. This final row-1 module allows you to list your social media pages, which will be used on your directory listing.
- License overview. The first row-2 module provides a quick overview of your notary public commission or license. It includes your commissioning state and license/commission number, as well as a copy of your uploaded notary seal.
- License/commission details. The second row-2 module provides more information about your notary license/commission including (1) issue date, (2) expiration date, (3) official name recorded on your notary license/commission, (4) official notary address on record and (5) the types of notarizations the user is authorized to conduct. This module also includes your Astrean verification status; if your license/commission is not Astrean verified, a button will appear here to verify and validate your status.
Editing your profile
Eding your Astrean profile is super easy. Just click on the "Edit Profile" button on the upper-right corner of the Profile page.
This will make all the modules available for editing. However, please NOTE that the email address cannot be changed.
After making your edits and uploads, just click the "Submit Changes" button on the lower-right corner of the Profile page to set your changes.
The Astrean notary e-journal provides notaries with a convenient alternative to traditional notebooks and manual journals that is more secure, private and reliable. Sections This "Add a Journal Entry" section of Astrean's Notary Validation tools consists of two...
Astrean's electronic notary journal (e-journal) is one of the new tools Astrean has created for its digital toolbox for notaries. The basic version is available "free for life" to all notaries. Sections This overview of the Astrean e-journal consists of three...
Access to our electronic notarization (RON, RIN or IPEN) tools and to our "Uber for Notaries" marketplace requires full validation of the notary's identity and credentials. For subscribers to Astrean's Pro, Premium and Platinum tiers, notary validation is...
You won't have to do this if all you want to do is use the free basic notary e-journal and nothing else. However, you will need to set up your billing profile if you want to upgrade to one of the subscription tiers (Pro, Premium or Platinum) or if you want to use our...
Admins can access the Admin dashboard, where you can control access and permission levels for your Astrean team account. This tutorial will review the following options in this Admin dashboard: Access control - indicate who can login your team's Astrean account Notary...
Astrean's team structure is designed to work for different notary team settings, including... Notaries who are part of a multi-notary service that conduct notarizations for a variety of customer Notaries who work within a company and primarily notarizes documents for...
Whether you're signing up for the "free for life" Personal plan or one of our value-filled subscription tiers, the registration process is the same. Sections The sign-up process will consist of the following stages: Quick registration Email verification Team...